and am I ever ready to meet his little babe. I think he's ready too judging by where he is sitting, etc, but something isn't...it's as if this baby is soaking up as much as possible from mama before coming into the world. maybe?
So, been getting contractions on and off like crazy, sometimes fairly painful but I can still walk through them. Huh...actually, it is when I am standing up or walking that I get the most contractions. One of my friends figures its due to the pressure of the baby and gravity when I am standing...maybe? Just the other day I was walking to the cafe to get some lunch and it felt like I had a constant contraction for what felt like 5 minutes...
I've called the birthing center and they said so long as the contractions are irregular it is not true labor...good to hear again but frustrating at the same time. It feels like labor may be coming on and I don't want to be a tough cookie and wait to long to go in and be checked. As natural as I want to be I do not want this baby born in a car trying to get to the birthing center, know what I mean?
This was happening on Monday and boy was that a rough day. I had some contractions that really concerned me but again, I'd sit or lay down and they would go away....now, I've had next to nothing in the way of contractions since then. It is now Wednesday Morning...
I go to see my chiro today and she hopes to do some reflexology on my feet to stir up hormones. Next Dr.'s appointment is tomorrow. There is still a baby in there and I am as big as ever (I hope to get a picture at somepoint today). Just trying to relax, take it a day at a time, and to stop stressing over things I really have no control over, which is easier said then done.
1 comment:
Happy due date day.... can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment