Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thankful thoughts for those days when life gets you down

First I have the best man possible for me in my life, married me, and wants to spend the rest of his life with me. He takes my moods in stride and even reminds me to smile even when I don;t really want too.

Second, I have the best child I could ever ask for. Cute, smart, of my husbands and mine flesh and blood..he is amazing and I enjoy watching him come into his own.

Third, family, in general, I have so much of it I don't even know where to start so I will just say those living in MD have been supportive, loving, wiling to go the extra mile in times of need. I love you all, blood and in-law alike, very much and am glad you are in my life. I hope I make a difference in yours too.

Fourth, my parents. You brought me into this world. You taught me how to stand on my own two feet and how to think and take in everything around me. You gave me a very solid foundation to fall back on in times of trouble and have been there to help pick me up in times of great need. I love you both very dearly.

Fifth, I have friends I can count on. I don't see them all often. I in fact in some cases barely talk to them, but I know they are still there and that if I did need them, they would be there. They have shaped my life and made me a lot of what I am today.

Sixth, I have my health. All in all I am healthy and really shouldn't complain. I am working at losing the weight....but I can still walk. I have all my fingers and body parts. My brain functions and my internal stuff is working to power this body of mine...yup, I really can't complain. I just need to do what I can to maintain and keep this body in good shape.

Seventh, I have a sound job I have no fear of losing. During this time of economic crunch I feel blessed to not worry overly much. Times are not going to be easy but I have a feeling we will make it through to whatever lies afterwards.

Yup, life really is good and I am thankful for that. No matter what may be going on around me in the world I know that I will have support and will be able to support those around me. God Bless.

No comments: