and no news on the baby front except that he is moving into position and I am SOO ready :)
lol, my Blood pressure has been a bit high so I've been told to take it easy, put feet up, remember to eat, drink water....etc, as much as I can. I just need to keep it under 140/95 in order to have the babe at the Birthing Center, otherwise they ship me over to the hospital. Ugh. A midwife would come with me and act as my doctor but there is only so much control in that setting...but, if thats what it takes then so be it. I want this babe to born healthy and well so keep it in your prayers for us.
Otherwise, my left foot is almost constantly swollen but it was with James too there towards the end. I had figured it was cause I was on my feet all the time but I'm not this tims around so...guess its just normal? *shruggs Docs and chiro don't seem worried so I won't worry yet.
Hmm, appetite has been down and starting to get nauseas quicker. Need to get better about eating regularly (I just wish food sounded good) to keep this down. I threw up saturday night before my brass concert (No, I was not nervous, just started coughing and lost the dinner I had eaten about a 1/2 before) and again this morning. The trend I've noticed with this is when I don't have enough food in my belly the night before...I wake up feeling 'eh?' until I go to brush my teeth and then the gag reflex kicks in and I lose it...not that I have anything to lose in my belly but you get the idea. Actually brushing my teeth has been a constant gag issue with me with both pregnancies but I'll be darned, I will NOT not brush my teeth! Know what I mean? Sometimes if I wait a few more minutes in the morning it's not so bad...
Anywho, this may be too much info but I'm sorta using this blog as a journal and want to remember :) I guess the important thing is I am healthy and all seems to be going well right? I'm tired and still waking up way too much during the night but am somehow (mostly by my husbands prodding) getting up in the morning, making it to work, and making it from there. Most afternoons I end up asleep either taking a nap with James or passed out on the couch before I get the chance to help him fall asleep. When I get naps I do not sleep as well during the night, but...I think this is more due to the days when I don't sleep I am just exhausted.
We are as ready as we are going to be in terms of 'stuff' for the baby. I don't know if I mentioned this on here yet but my group at work threw me a suprise baby shower with tons of cute stuff and a gift card too!! I had no idea. Then, the brass group pitched in and gave me a card with money!! I was not expecting that at all. It was a really nice suprise :) I have a feeling my fellow french horn player planned that one, such a sweetie.
So, we have clothes, sleeping stuff, diapers....yep, ready as we are going to be.
My MIL is dead set on the Nate being born May 28th @ 8lbs. Any other predictions out there?
2 comments:
How about May 25th and 9lbs? That's my *new* guess. Definitely early though.
I vote May 29th, 8.5 lbs!
Post a Comment