We, thanks to some good friends and family, got the boys room cleaned up and began the painting process. Got over halfway done but 9 o'clock last night...Whew, it was a long day. D kept working this morning and made some good progress on the 3rd color but I am staying away from the paint today....I did help with ventilation and a mask but I still had a ferocious headache last night into this morning
probably didn't help that James was sick yesterday so neither D nor I slept real well....but at least James is better today! Don't know what he had besides a fever....but that broke over night. Odd.
So, pics as soon as I have them and more on design for James' and Nathans' room later but let's just say I cannot wait to see everything put together!!
1 comment:
So exciting! Can't wait to see the cute room.
xo
Post a Comment