Now, with Nathan I started out a bit bigger then I wanted but God wanted this to be so...
thankfully it has been a fairly uneventful pregnancy, minus minor discomfort of the body, but at least this babe is doing well and so far is healthy and strong :)
less then 1 week preggo
7 weeks

13 weeks

20 weeks

22 weeks

24.5 weeks
26 weeks

28.5 weeks (or yesterday)
As you can see, at 24 weeks I was already bigger with N then I was with J at 32 weeks! Yikes!
2 comments:
I love your prego belly. Good job on keeping up with pics. Well, you know the work you need to do after the babe, but enjoy this blessed time... oh wait, you don't have the same pregnancies I do... he he. Anyway, good to see you ovetr the weekend.
It's fun watching your tummy grow in the photos. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly. :)
Post a Comment