Monday, February 23, 2009

Cake Truffles

My first attempt at these little yummies and I can't wait to try again. The cake I make is really moist so when you mold it down with the frosting it mushes the cake more....I need to
a) not mix so long
b) use less cohesive frosting
Also, make a mental note, Nestle Chocolates do indeed work for the melting down process but end up gooier then actual melting chocolates....eventually do dry but the consistency is just, gooier.

3 comments:

Lady A said...

they look good, but do they taste good? hmmmm

Kat said...

they are so yummy. Just a bite of cake and chocolate? I can't eat just one but my sweet tooth is out of this world right now! Whatcha doin' Wednesday afternoon? Wanna swing by and try one?

Lady A said...

I'd never thought you'd ask. I would love to see you (read: try cake truffles)