1) James can sit through an entire book....multiple times in a row. Goodnight Moon, on the 4th time, does get a bit old but James didn't seem to mind. We read 5 or so books at least twice each (4 times in some cases) last night. My only issue...this was happening at 9:30. Past my bedtime and well past James', lol. Need to move the bedtime thing back if we can.
2) James is officially sleeping in a big-boy like bed. We only have 3 of the 4 side-rails on his crib up and he has successfully slept 3 nights in a row without falling out! Yip! He then wakes up at 5 and comes into our room for some snuggle time before actually waking at 6. Good times.
3) We set up service for Trash and Recycling last Friday. Trash/Recycling Day is Tuesday. We were told to put our stuff out the night before...when we left the house at 6:30 all of it was gone. Wow. Talk about early service...I wonder if they come in the middle of the night?
4) Remember that weight loss I had talked about? Well, between moving and vacation, and just general stress of un-packing I have it put it back on and then some. Granted, I'm talking about 4 pounds at most, but still. I need to start up the Fit TV stuff again...just a matter of when....
All in all, I'm happy. We have a lot of work ahead of us but all is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment