Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lawn care...

is so much harder then I would have imagined. It took us 3 weeks to finally get the lawn at a place where we can keep it maintained in a one day interval, I hope. Lots of grass, flowers, etc. There's mowing the grass, keeping the sidewalks pruned, taiming back the bushes and other misc. greenery, trimming tree branches for various reasons, killing the various wasp nests' we keep finding....and weed whacking: This is me after about 2 hours of weed whacking. I was covered in flora and more then likely bug guts. Whew. It was fun but my hands had a vibrating type feeling to them for hours after I was done. See below how gross my pants got :)
I know I look like I am about to cry but I'm not. I just take awful pictures (main reason why you never see me on this site.) I much prefer to be the one taking pictures but my husband couldn't let this one go without capturing it on film.
Whew.
best part of the weekend by far though was getting sno-balls across the street. Even James dug in and enjoyed all the flavors! I reccomend any flavor :) Though the root beer is amazing!

No comments: