The dreaded office is almost set-up! yea! Actually, it wasn't that bad. We got rid of a ton of stuff before moving. Now we just need to find room for all the books. There are still boxes of the misc memorabilia from both D and me that either needs to be scrapbooked, trunked for rainy day memory seeking, or tossed. One of these days. For the moment it is probably going to be put in a big bin and put downstairs out of the way till we can go through it.
We did happen to pick up the living room and dining room so it actually looks nice in there. As soon as we can help Grams find a curio we get her china hutch(Sweet!) which will help with the glassware and fine dishes...well, the glassware we have. For our wedding we got 8 sets of wine glasses...finding somewhere to put all those sets is not easy.
Anywho, the house is looking in good shape. There are random misc. things that will need to find homes and will, eventually. As it is we are not fully utilizing the cabinet space in the kitchen but I wish I had more drawers. I used to keep my pot holders, towels, ziploc bag type stuff, and of course the misc catch all drawer for pens....that I no longer have. Someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment