Thursday, May 8, 2008

Playgrounds in the evening

yesterday James and I wandered back over to the park around dinner time. Same one where we saw the baseball game. There is a lovely playground back behind the fields.
Well, when we got there, approx. 5:30 there were 4 children there making a video for You Tube :) We hung out and played, James fascinated by the older kids. By 6 there was gobs of people around. We met some boys and girls, played with a ball, met a few mommys and even went down a few slides! Weeee! James didn't want to leave but I could tell he was getting tired by 6:30. Next time, plan to arrive around 6 so we can play a little later with the smaller children, bring a ball, and be sure to bring a water bottle for mom :) Boy was I thirsty!

I am feeling better today though, but man...I'm ready for full on Summer! Pool time at Nana's and less pollen :) Even James has a runny nose from it all...but we keep trucking out. He just loves being outside!

No comments: