Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I don't know

This is James' new way of answering questions.

It is usually accompanied with an "eh" kind of sound.

We are interpreting it as being an

"I don't know"

or

"How should I know?".

It's adorable in either case and he does not use it all the time. He understands soooo much and is trying so hard to communicate back. I'm afraid we have not been very proactive with the sign language but I like to think we do just fine.

Here are some sample vocabulary:

mmmm - hungry

side - out side

please - I want that

k - ok

eh? - I don't know

sss - yes

cheeese - this one is obvious :)

doggy, kitty, tree....again obvious

daddy - just about any person

I think Dr. Sears will be happy with our progress at our next check up :)

No comments: