Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Music

Its exciting to me to see James interested in Music, dance, singing(he does), playing musical instruments, etc.,. I grew up with a love of music and it has been a constant joy through my life. I had hoped to pass this on to my children but I haven't been so good at singing and have worried that perhaps I was not doing enough. Well, my son decided to show me that was not the case. He has been really into rhythm and music the last couple of days and when Daddy pulled out this fun instrument James had a heyday. Granted, we need to get him to sit up...but all in due time. For now he was hooting and tooting through this fun whistle and loving every second of it!



I know, funny angles but it was fun watching him. D made it bigger at one point so the sound was deeper and James was intrigued by it. Good fun!

3 comments:

Lady A said...

I*Loved*That*Toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So they still make it or is that a hand me down?

Kat said...

We found it at Enkore Kids in Fredrick.

Shelley said...

Kat, love the pictures of James playing while reclining. That's too funny. A has a penny whistle that was mine long ago that he funks out with - he even stood up last week and bounced several times while playing it. Such was his excitement. Otherwise, not so into standing alone. :)

Kenny G watch out - James is jazzin' it up!