Looking forward to getting outside with the kids more. Nathan is a fulltime walker now, though he still loves to be held. James can't wait to get outside and run around, drive his truck...you name it. He is one active kid and will thrive in this warm weather!
Now, on to some fun health updates.
Both boys had check-ups a couple weeks back and are doing marvelous!!
James
40 inches tall
40 lbs
All caught up on vaccines and looking good. Talking well, singing, just, right on target. Very tall, very skinny, very active, very much a 3 year old by ALL rights :)
Nathan
29 inches tall
23 lbs
Whew, eats everything and has had some success with sippy cups. We are still nursing some but I really can't guage for how much longer. Cross that bridge when we come to it. Walking strong for over a week now and trying out words here and there. Oh, and he loves to Dance! Standing up little bobble thing with arms swinging. I promise to try and take a video to post real soon. It is adorable! Music starts, he starts, music stops, he stops, lol.
Me
Up 3 pounds from a month ago but with all the birthdays and stresses...that ain't bad
Waist has stayed the same
My arms and legs have gotten smaller. I've taken to doing gymnastic type activities with kids. I'll be lying on my back on the ground and I pick them up with my arms, legs, etc....much fun and a good workout for all.
My hips keep shrinking too...meaning my butt is smaller, lol. Just got to get this waist of mine down to size....eventually.
I did go to the gym last night for the first time in 4 months...I rode a stationary bike for 10 minutes and broke out in a sweat....Oie Vey! I am soooo out of shape!
40 inches tall
40 lbs
All caught up on vaccines and looking good. Talking well, singing, just, right on target. Very tall, very skinny, very active, very much a 3 year old by ALL rights :)
Nathan
29 inches tall
23 lbs
Whew, eats everything and has had some success with sippy cups. We are still nursing some but I really can't guage for how much longer. Cross that bridge when we come to it. Walking strong for over a week now and trying out words here and there. Oh, and he loves to Dance! Standing up little bobble thing with arms swinging. I promise to try and take a video to post real soon. It is adorable! Music starts, he starts, music stops, he stops, lol.
Me
Up 3 pounds from a month ago but with all the birthdays and stresses...that ain't bad
Waist has stayed the same
My arms and legs have gotten smaller. I've taken to doing gymnastic type activities with kids. I'll be lying on my back on the ground and I pick them up with my arms, legs, etc....much fun and a good workout for all.
My hips keep shrinking too...meaning my butt is smaller, lol. Just got to get this waist of mine down to size....eventually.
I did go to the gym last night for the first time in 4 months...I rode a stationary bike for 10 minutes and broke out in a sweat....Oie Vey! I am soooo out of shape!
Ah well. Um, what else?
Puppy has a new home...one month ago we put out the word we just couldn't keep her anymore. it was honestly just to stressful for me. She is officially in a new home, one week now, and thriving with an older dog to show her the ropes and 2 lovely little girls to play with. Good stuff
We are still awaiting news for Dan and the new position he applied for...should know soon. Otherwise he is spending his free time playing computer games and working on his truck. Soon we will be taking turns mowing the grass and doing yard work. We have a lot of clean-up from the Winter Season that we have not gotten to yet.
So much to do and never enough time. Here's to National Gardening month! I hope to plant a tree...or at least a flower, we'll see.
Puppy has a new home...one month ago we put out the word we just couldn't keep her anymore. it was honestly just to stressful for me. She is officially in a new home, one week now, and thriving with an older dog to show her the ropes and 2 lovely little girls to play with. Good stuff
We are still awaiting news for Dan and the new position he applied for...should know soon. Otherwise he is spending his free time playing computer games and working on his truck. Soon we will be taking turns mowing the grass and doing yard work. We have a lot of clean-up from the Winter Season that we have not gotten to yet.
So much to do and never enough time. Here's to National Gardening month! I hope to plant a tree...or at least a flower, we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment