and I have my blog back! Yea! I will be posting pictures just as soon as I can!
We have been very busy. James is getting better and better everyday with riding a bicycle and singing songs, love it! We are working on imagination (can be a bit literal, wonder where he gets that from) and creative play.
Nathan meanwhile is walking faster (will be running real soon), has 5 teeth (3 in one week-oie), officially weaned onto cow's milk and seems to be handling it alright. He also has a few words now:
- I did it, mama, nana, dada, I like it, bathroom, toilet, hii, mooo, yes.....yes, bathroom. He is very fond of the bathroom and the toilet (maybe because James has been potty training recently and we don't let Nathan near....curiosity thing) but he LOVES that room! If a door gets left open to a bathroom it's as if he has spidey senses and is there in a sec! Crazy!
So yes, he does say bathroom and toilet, I swear!
Dan and I are still playing Wow and keeping up on chores around the house. Sooo much to do. Endless cycle of clothes being washed, dishes being cleaned, and kids needing baths. Huh
As for me, I do have a health update - well sorta. Up in weight by 5 pounds (208) but my arms, chest and legs have gone down in inches. Waist and hips are about the same.
Now that I am done with nursing I hope to focus on me a bit more and really start working on this belly and getting it toned. Besides, I need to be in shape to keep up with these 2 boys of mine :) (Since weaning with Nathan began I have gone up in weight. Need to cut back calories to account for the loss...just haven't done it yet)
Soooo, keeping busy and staying afloat.
No comments:
Post a Comment