Nathan has 2 teeth now and eats just about everything! He is also drinking out of a sippy cup and only nurses 3 times tops a day. Growing up so fast but hey, I only nursed till I was 9 months and then wanted everything my brother had...Nathan is not far behind.
James had blood drawn last week and did fabulous! He also got a haircut this week and looks soooo grown up. He is holding up mostly well...dealing with some jealousy issues towards little brother. Typical sibling stuff that was bound to show it's head. We are back in diapers and there is a talk from James "I'm a baby. I want just what Nathan has"....sigh He'll be 3 in a week and we go to see the doc, hoping for some more advice.
D had an interview this week within his group at work for a Supervisory position. Sounds promising. Otherwise he is hard at work getting stuff for his truck and figuring out action plans. We will also be celebrating his 30th birthday this weekend...eek gad we're getting old.
Me? Hanging in there. 4 days to the next doctors appointment and thus far I've been alright. These past few days my belly has been aching a lot more and I'm always hungry. Yes, I am eating...otherwise I'm doing alright.
Parties coming up and spring is around the corner.
No comments:
Post a Comment