So we have been discussing adopting a girl into the family and it worked out we met this little one and just could not leave her behind. Dan has always wanted a Siberian Husky and well...she's gonna be a lot of work but she is down right adorable
Turns out she has some Star heritage (great grand dame was in 8-below) so I have a feeling she'll fit in real well with us ....so long as the head butting doesn't become too obnoxious.
anyhow, we met her just before the new year and are in the process of altering our schedules and our lives to incorporate having a very energetic dog around
and here.
Nathan has been the recipient of many baths from her already and I think she sees' him more as a cuddle buddy. Someone else crawling around on the floor, around the same size as her...for now
As for how she see's Dan and I...no idea
Now I must admit, I have been cat owner all of my adult life and really don't understand dogs. I mean, I know their man's best friend and for the most part just want to recieve your love and attention...provided you've proved to them already that you deserve it. Huh
Well, if we can get thru the house-breaking and obedience and come to play/live together then I think all will be well.....I'll let you know in 6-12 months :) with updates along the way, promise
No comments:
Post a Comment