Wednesday, January 6, 2010

On track

Well, I've been monitoring my weight and health for a few months now and have taken measurements right around the 1st of the month to how I'm doing inches wise. I have to admit I'm pretty proud of myself :) I am down to 207 (even with holiday craziness) from 221 last September.

My legs have been shrinking, even my calves. Down 2 inches overall
My arms and chest haven't shrunk much but wont' with nursing. That will take time
Hips are down nearly 4 inches in 4 months!
and my waist? down 7 inches in 4 months! Woot

I'm still nowhere near slim or even trim (big old belly of mine) but it all takes time. The muscles of he belly stretch and make room for baby and it can take up to 2 years to get elasticity back. Mind you, sit-ups and other adominal work does quicken this but it still just takes time :)

Anywho, I'm getting there, slowly but surely!

No comments: