Busy busy busy and it seems everytime I turn around it just gets busier. So much to do, so much I want to do, so much needed to be done. Yikes! I keep thinking, yea, the holidays are coming up, I'm getting some time off but then I remember we're going to visit the In-Laws extended over the break....good to do but not precisely relaxing at home with my 3 boys.
So, every weekend now to New Years has at least one activity scheduled out of the house and it just wears on us. Dan is in class right now too pulling him out of the house every Saturday for a few more weekends. We fall behind on your everyday stuff at home like laundry, not to mention any cooking/baking I'd like to do. Ah well, these days only come once so we make the most of them and try to enjoy every second we can with the kiddos!
Speaking of, Dan has been amazing! I don't know if I give kudos to my husband enough but he really is spectacular, my true partner and just....I love him sooo much.
Otherwise Nathans trying to crawl (took 2 tentative steps yesterday), James is a for true parrot, and I am continuing to diet diet diet. lol, well, life style change and curb my not so good for me habits (like sitting and eating salsa and chips whenever I feel like it, or cheese...such a luxury but for real treat now).
Dan is almost done this class and has one more in the Spring and he will be done. He will be 30 and have his Masters and hopefully take more then a month break off from school (been going since kindergarten) and actually have time....maybe.
So, we are gearing up for the holidays and just taking it a day at a time and life is pretty good at the moment. Hope all of you lovely people who read this blog o'mine are doing well and that life is good. Remember to slow down, enjoy this holiday season, and do not let it pass you by too fast.
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment