Monday, October 5, 2009

Sun and Moon

So every morning we get up, get dressed, put together some sort of breakfast and get on the road down to Nana's, then mom and dad off to work.

Well, with the seasons changing James has noticed it's 'dark' when we leave the house and 'light' when we get to Nana's so I decided to start teaching him about the sun/moon/planet rotation. lol. I need to build him a model so he will really understand but for the moment we came to these conclusions:

1) James would like to go to the moon
2) the moon is a girl
3) the sun is a boy
4) the sun makes the sky very bright :)

He told me the Sun is a boy and the moon a girl...funny.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh, I love hearing these imaginative impressions! How sweet. And the beginning of true understanding of how things work, too. So cool!

Lady A said...

When the moon comes out and the sun goes to sleep, Luke says Moon out, go na-night.... :) Makes bedtime a lot easier --uh, most of the time!!

I love how he has gender association. Hilarious!