Cooties! James marched them across the floor and had tons of fun putting them together and figuring out where the parts go
Studying this contraption, funny how the toys you thought they would enjoy at first they come back to and enjoy even more as they get older
Nate is wearing a shirt we bought James 2 years ago. It is sized 12M and my just 9 week old babe is wearing it, sigh. Just like his brother Nathan is growing fast and clothes aren't fitting for long. I'm told its because he had a head start at nearly 10lbs at birth ... I think he is just a healthy eater and for now is proportioned. He'll level out in the next few months and all will be well.
My chunky-sleepy little baby. I absolutely love everything about him and am better able to play and watch and relax with him then I did with James.
No comments:
Post a Comment