Nate took a 5 hour nap today, I got a 15 minute one (huzzah for power naps) which was my saving grace for making it thru the rest of the day. Mini golf, batting cages, pool time, and the off to Arties for an Avalanche...yum! Long day and long week...wish all my work weeks could be 3 days long...
Nate and Aunt Jane (to be godmommy)
James barely fitting in this stroller...out cold. He slept thru the first 9 holes of mini golf leaving Nana and myself to push his stroller and carry Nathan in his carseat all over that hilly gold course. What a workout!
After much fighting over putting on somesort of swim safety gear I finally forced him into a life jacket. There were a lot of us in the pool, Nathan included, and I wanted James to be safe...he was not happy about it. he likes his freedom but also wants you nearby to help him.
Nathan enjoying some pool time. He is truly unfazed by the water...hopefully he will be a little fish too
3 comments:
Yay - pool pictures! And miniature golf...I'm jealous. ;)
We haven't been min-golfing in quite sometime but I can see a summer days for years to come going out with the boys now though :) Nothing similar in Argentina?
No, I've never seen miniature golf here. There are regular golf courses, but I'm not a fan.
Post a Comment