This was sometime back early september, before I found out I was pregnant. I had found out one of my friend just had a miscarriage, and that another friend was actively trying....guess it put the thought in my head. I started to have dreams...
Now, D and I were not actively trying but we weren't not trying either. There are plenty of things in our life to be thankful about and this was just one more. Like I keep telling some friends of mine...you have the 9 months and then some to plan and really be ready for kids. I wasn't ready for James until I was in labor and saw him for the first time. Up until that point I was mostly ready but still had my reservations.....once I saw him, held him, I was in love and I knew my life would never be the same.
In any case, I had a dream about being pregnant. Kicking baby and everything. This occurred a couple nights in a row....didn't write about it because I figured I was being influenced by the women around me.
Who would of thought that in less then a month I would find myself carrying a child inside of me again. Funny how our brains work.
1 comment:
well - actively trying is fun. wonder what it would be like the other way?!
Post a Comment