I'm coming up on the 13 week marker, the end of the first trimester. There have been some rough mornings, and nights, and there have been some good times too. Morning sickness is not just in the morning. I find I can get it worse at night...probably because I have not eaten enough, or at least not enough of the right foods through out the day. I have been very much "eat when I feel up to eating" and "don't eat when I don't".
Its amazing how much we forget about pregnancy after the babes born...it's not awful, don't get me wrong, but imagine wanting to eat something, ordering it/making it, then sitting down with utensil in hand and you just can't stomach the thought of putting that in your mouth. A lot of times if I just put a bite in my mouth I get over that feeling but it can be pretty strong. I have found it best to eat when I am actually hungry and want to eat, no matter what time of day. That way I eat, and I am trying to eat healthy, and am hopefully getting the nutrients I need for this little one.
On a better note, there is a life growing within me. I know it is really to early to feel the baby move but I swear I can. This child was performing a ballet the other night while I was lying on the floor by my sons bed, trying to get him to sleep, meanwhile trying to not fall asleep on the floor myself. *sigh, by the time I got into my own bed the little one had calmed down and I was able to fall asleep. Its a good feeling but ugh at the same time. If this child is already this strong...lol.
In one week we get to hear the heartbeat and I can't wait! I've already seen the little bean so I know there in there :) 2 arms, legs....yea! June is soooo far away, and yet, I will need every second to get ready for this baby. Here's to healthy babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment