Wednesday, March 14, 2012

30 weeks

29 weeks

 30 weeks

I am still @ an 11lb weight gain for this pregnancy but this little guy in me is very strong - loves to kick my bladder and lungs, and lay horizontally across my abdomen .... somersaults and jabs, yep.  I think he is ready to meet his brothers.  Whenever he hears there voices (when J and N are being especially loud) this little guy gets moving and kicking like he wants to be right there with them having fun :)

No gallbladder attacks in just over a month - whew.  BUT, I am really trying to watch what I am eating and how much. I shudder to think of life without the Zantac I take twice a day. I can officially say that ground meat does not sit well. Otherwise meats have been ok. I LOVE rice and some breads... an potatoes. Sigh, a very carby diet but whatever doesn't upset my belly and still gets me some substance. Oh, I have discovered a love for grits - yummy!

I see the midwives today and have a list of questions for them. 10 weeks or so to go -- and we still have a lot to get ready at home!!  I know it will all work out but I think my nesting instinct is kicking in and I just want things done. Nothing extra - just what we absolutely need ready for this little guy!

No comments: