28 weeks, official third tri-mester. My emotions are torn between nesting, getting as much done as I can, and just sleeping. Took my glucose test on Monday with the midwives, no GD, yay! BUT - I'm anemic. Explains the tiredness. I am now on an iron supplement. Gah, I hate medicine. I wish my body would just do what it is supposed to do. Oh, so I have been eating a lot less, no appetite. Meat especially is turning me off now a days - I think because of my gallbladder troubles. Could that be why my iron is low?
So, I take my thyroid medicine early in the morning. Zantac about an hour later, and then 10-12 hours after that, so twice a day. Around lunch - sometime between 1130-1430 I take my vitamins: prenatal, B-complex, D3, now Iron, and I alternate Magnesium and Folic acid every other day. I use a pill sorter to keep it all straight and can tell when I miss a day, even without looking at the container. My body needs ALL of it to function correctly it seems. *sigh
So let's see, 28 weeks, up 11 pounds this pregnancy. Baby is very active, especially when he can hear his brothers. We do have some name ideas -- working kinks out :)
Let's see, D is faring well. Dealing with me and the kids -- I think he could use a real vacation. Hopefully later this year.
James is getting over an ear infection and is calming down some. Tae Kwon do seems to be a real good fit. My favorite teacher is a student teacher. He handles 10+ kids by just keeping them moving - James told me he likes him the best :)
Nathan is getting big and independent. Does not want his haircut - told me so but boy does he look like a ragamuffin. He has real fly-away hair that is hard to tame. Otherwise he is doing alright - nasty cough but he gets those so easily. He is counting to 10, can sing his ABC's oh so beautifully, and loves Super Why and picking out the letters before they tell you. He is getting really good at it!
I still can't believe my munchkins are going to be 5 and 3 here -- where has the time gone! Looking at having a joint party for James with one of his buddies from school. I really hope it works out!
Right now I am mopy sick (no fever at the moment but head is stuffy as anything - no voice) sitting at home. I think I am about to dive into some Mentalist or Grimm and maybe take a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment