Maybe it is because Nate is getting older, maybe it was due to single parenting for a week, maybe it's a change of attitude in me but I'm finding I have more confidence in myself to go and do with the kids. Run errands, take trips, go off and on our own (mom and the kids) and do :)
Being a working mom, now full time working mom, I don't get the same experiences to test that mommy power but I have been testing myself of late. taking trips on my own and getting more confident in my ability to watch the kids and have them listen.
James can be marvelous about listening and following directions. He watches out for his brother and is good about getting ready to leave. Nate -- well, he's 2. Lots of warnings and patience work best for him :)
It's nice. I mean, I like taking trips with my hubby and the kids, but it is real nice to know I can do it myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment