It has a been a month! Yikes! I will put some quick updates on here now and try to get on over the weekend with pics and more details:
--We've started mowing our lawn for the season - weekly and our lawn still looks long 4-5 days out
--James discovered that the stove top is indeed hot with a burn on his hand to show for it. He is fine but we were worried there for a bit.
--Nathan had a bout of something bronchial. Nebulizer, steroids, and antibiotics seemed to have helped but he still has a cough and runny nose about a week out. He gets a cough real easily, I'll need to check with the Doc on that.
--Finally got James' cavity filled....Dr. Smiles Dentistry
--I got back some news that my cholesterol is scary high and have been put on meds :(
--Looking forward to see-ing my sister in law married off here in about 2 weeks. The guy she is getting hitched to is a sweetie and long time un-acknowledged member of the family.
--Starting to think ahead to preschool in the fall for James and kindergarten next year! Gulp! My little guy is growing up so fast!!
--Weddings and babies and graduations -- Dan is FINALLY DONE!!! Yea! Passed his last class with a gorgeous A! I am sooo proud of him! (now, what should I go back to school for?) lol
--The cats(Mango and Marmi) are doing a good job of hunting stink bugs and entertaining us with their races. Mango is especially adept at jumping tall rails and ending up in the oddest places (like the top shelf of my closet)
--Tomorrow we are going on our first official trip to the dump in the truck :) Maybe now I can finally clean out the house and re-organize some? Woot woot!
--CANNOT Wait to see my big brother and wife in just over a week!!!
So, mostly healthy, very busy, long days, need to go grocery shopping, and oh, we need to get the tires checked on the Vue :) - whew
No comments:
Post a Comment