Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In Desperate Need of....

Some sort of de-stresser. I am developing bruxism and it is getting bad. Now over time I have found ways to spend time on me, my baking, cake decorating, playing my french horn, singing, exercising....but ALL of that has gone away for one reason or another. Time is of the essence in our lives right now and my motivation to do anything more then absolutely neccesary for myself or the kids is dropping significantly. I'm thinking some sort of extracurricular activity for mommy might help in this area...does anyone have any suggestions?

I have a few rules....well, not rules but criteria maybe:
1) has to be out of the house
2) once a week
3) just for me (I think)
4) cheap
5) won't impact my boys too much or cause stress when I am trying to get too said event....

Hmm...is it possible?

No comments: