Thursday, August 5, 2010

Boys

We've heard a few times over the past few days how energetic boys are and that they go, go, go....then drop from sheer exhaustion.

This describes my boys to a T. Won't sleep for fear of missing something. Always getting into something. The need to run outweighes any reasoning. sigh

Now, I am still working on getting energy (in fact see-ing a new doctor today) and wish I had more to give them! They would run, play, and just go all day if we would let them.

Getting them to relax usually involves the telly or books.

I did sign James up for gymnastics classes beginning in September and cannot wait! I think he is going to really enjoy it :)

Nathan is still growing and just amazes me everyday. Body parts, word recognition, people....but above all this boy loves music! Grams...piano lessons right? Seriously! Nate has good rhythm and I'm fairly sure is going to be very musical. Need to provide outlets!

So, busy busy but doing alright :)

No comments: