Saturday, July 18, 2009

Monkey

This little boy of mine takes after me I think. I used to climb light poles and swing sets and loved gymnastics when I was little. A real tumbler :)

Well, James doesn't fall to far from the tree and in a way it scares the heck out of me...so, do you
a) encourage it and help teach him
b)for fear of him getting hurt tell him no

I think A is more like me and am looking into Mommy and me gym classes for James until he is 3 and can go to class on his own. Karate has crossed our minds for him too...and maybe soccer. The possibilites are endless!

2 comments:

Lady A said...

hmm, let me know what you decide. These mothering/parenting questions always have so many dynamics to consider. LOL

Katie said...

Personally I think it's good to channel the energy into a positive activity like a sport.