I don't know how women have kid after kid after kid. Each pregnancy I've learned more about myself and my body but not always in good ways.
Discovered Thyroid disorder after Nathan that is under control now.
Discovered a mutation on the mthfr gene and a clotting disorder after Quin which led to blood thinners this pregnancy.
Lost my gallbladder in there which totally changed how I look at food.
Let's not forget the prolapse uterus which I had managed to stabilize with diet and lifestyle before I went and got pregnant again...
Now I've been diagnosed borderline gestational diabetes and told to watch my diet...
Yep, I couldn't love each of my kids more then I already do. They are my life and my husband is my rock but I don't want to know anything more about my body for a while. I want to meet this little girl and get my disorders under control once again.
Sigh. Guess I'm just feeling really overwhelmed.
This is a blog about many things...life, dreams, work, family, children...to name a few.
Thursday, July 17, 2014
Pregnancy #4 and I am so done
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment