Oie, We are taking turns right now. Not sure if we are passing, mutating, or what .... Nate is on antibiotics for his ears, again, and meanwhile the wheezy cough comes back. James still has a cough. Dan is still dealing with Mono and sinus infection after sinus infection! He is ok once on medication but boy can he get grumpy before that!
I, well, I was diagnosed with bronchitis last week. A couple people at work had it and I had a cough so of course I needed to see a doctor (I was slightly pressured by my co-workers). I went and was surprised. The doc put me on Amoxicillan .... and it TORE my stomach up! I have a weak stomach (lets blame being a not so healthy veggie for nearly 9 years). No amount of activia and probiotics make my belly better for more then a day or two. I've learned diet is key and we've really started eating fresher, less carbs, lean protein....all good right? Until you throw in an antibiotic known to cause tummy troubles.....Ugh
I threw up for 24 hours (which was only 4-5 times but I didn't try to eat much, could tell it wasn't going to stay down). At least my stomach didn't throw itself up, yes TMI.
Called the Nurse Help line thru our insurance Saturday morning and was told to call my doc and either get a different antibiotic, or some anti-nausea medicine. Seeing as I am such a big fan of antibiotics(sarcasm) , I went with the latter. Has worked wonders!! I have two doses left of the antibiotics, and one dose left of the anti-nausea ..... hmmm
We have been fighting some cold or cough since August. Geez. We're in for a long winter huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment